iPad Touch Screen Settings...

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Ultrimate, Jul 5, 2010.

1. tejaslady

tejaslady
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I am trying to type on this screen and the slightest whiff of air or skin touch types a letter I don't want. So, yes, there is a reason to adjust the sensitivity. I am a touch typist and this keyboard is a mess to learn.

2. MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    Not if you use it properly. You can't expect to rest your hand on it and it not do anything!

3. MoonlitSonata

MoonlitSonata
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Ninja

Thanks Received:
    I am also a touch typist. Took me a few days to learn, no more.

4. AQ_OC

AQ_OC
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Wizard

Thanks Received:
    Some of you people too funny. Most people don't even know how to adjust the setting on their TVs. They don't even know what the settings mean. What does brightness mean? What does contrast mean? If you put more than brightness in there, then you'l have people with their settings all screwed up and that will create a support nightmare. Then, the cost of support will go up...then support will disppear...then apple will be just like the rest of them.

Other than brightness, I have not feel the need to adjust the touchscreen. On any of time tablets (android or apple), to be honest. Just because a thing can be adjusted doesn't mean it needs to be adjusted. If you had a problem with the app that spoiled your screen, can the app rather rather than faulting apple for not giving you yet another fiddly adjustment to screw up.