What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad tochscreen, toddler games

kinkazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there. I am looking to buy Ipad for my 2 year old kid. She can't use the mouse but she perfectly uses my iphone. I found interesting website that claims to be compatible with Ipad.
Can anyone check it for me before I buy an Ipad.
play.bababox.com
Thanks

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Our two year old loves the iPad and can use it surprisingly well, though why he's obsessed with Kasabians performance of Fire at Glastonbury is a minor mystery..... perhaps it's the woo woowoo woo w'woowoo woo woo......

I've no idea about the website you mentioned but have extensive experience of the child and iPad combination

Apps I can recommend are Old McDonald, Incey Wincey Spider, The wheels on the Bus, Sound Touch, and Baa Baa Blacksheep. He also likes Angry Bird, My Kingdom for a Princess, and Paper Toss as well as a couple of car racing games. Plus there are a lot of tv childrens programs that can be watch via safari.

You'll find the biggest problem is trying to remove the iPad from sticky little fingers without earplugs.........

OP
K

kinkazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
babaBOX

Hi there.
Thanks for the reply. I was asking about this web as my kid is already use it with external touchscreen LCD. There is about 40 of different games that she loves. I would like to give her something to play when she is in my parents house or traveling. I know Ipad is a little bit expensive for a smal child but I already found that touchscreen games are very good for her. She learned such o lot of from that web. Just wanted to know if Safari can be played full screen and with flash games accessed from play.bababox.com website. If it works, I will go for Ipad and then check apps you mentioned. Thanks

martin_k

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This one is extremely adorable

Check out the
"Interactive Seek-and-Find Picture Book: My Animals"

My Kids (2+4) love it...by far the best toddlers app in the App Store.
I've hardly been able to get my handy back on my iPad and iPhone since I downloading this app.

itunes.apple.com/us/app/interactive-seek-find-picture/id409694260?mt=8

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone check it for me before I buy an Ipad.
play.bababox.com
Thanks

This is a beautiful site, that Apple don't like. It is Too dangerous they think it is FLASH !!!
No flash on the iPad.
If you really want your toddler to play that site, you need an Android tablet.

OP
K

kinkazu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:) yeah

I checked this site in one of the shops at Aberdeen airport. NO FLASH and can't be installed. I was amazed. I will go for Android tablet. Thanks

Most reactions