Ipad to tv Hdmi adapter that supports Netflix.

Discussion in 'iPad Air 2 Forum' started by 08moxy, Mar 12, 2019.

1. 08moxy

08moxy
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have an ipad air & ive downloaded films from Netflix as im going on holiday & would like to use some kind of Hdmi & conect my ipad to a Tv to watch the films but every adapter/cable ive looked at doesnt support Netflix ? Ive looked online regarding this subject & its difficult to work out if it is possible to buy something that supports Netflix as theres so many "yes you can" & "No you cant" so Is there anything i can buy that will. Also what would be the best storage device to buy as id like to download quite a few movies.
    Thank you

2. twerppoet

twerppoet
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend II

Thanks Received:
    It’s not a matter of whether the HDMI adaptor supports Netflix, but whther Netflix has support for the adaptor. The adaptors all work pretty much the same. Just be careful to get one from a reputable manufacturer, or with solid reviews.

Worst case, you can use mirror mode do show the movie. In mirror mode you see the entire of iPad interface on the TV instead of just watching the movie.

Anyway, I don’t have an HDMI adaptor for my current iPad, so I can’t experiment. I’m sure someone does, and has Netflix. So I guess we’ll wait for a response.

3. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
  4. JackRyan404

JackRyan404
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    To answer your storage device question I would recommend 2TB of external hard drive of Seagate. Regarding HDMI port for Netflix I'm 100% not sure about it but I think yes.