1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad to phono (Video out plus 2 sound. Yellow, red & White) to TV not working, Why?

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Johnreynolds, Jan 27, 2012.

1. Johnreynolds

Johnreynolds iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi

is there any logical reason why my lead, ipad to 3 phono leads (video out plus two sound channels) connected to my TV and which is the only option I have of connecting the two does not work other than if I play a video from my IPAD. Surely the TV should display anything that is on my ipad screen. Frustrated and Baffled. Please help.

Regards

John
  2. testerx

testerx iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    You need to buy the Apple Digital AV Adapter and a hdmi cable, then your tv will display anything that is in your iPad screen.
    There are some demo videos in YouTube. If you just have a standard tv with RCA inputs then you have to buy also a HDMI to RCA converter box.