What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad to PC (Windows7) auto-share clipboard / pasteboard? - Seeking App.

Misterbik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there.

I need to have an iPad app run in the background, auto-clip anything i select and copy, and send it to the windows partner client.

I have a few manual ones like FileDrop, and a bunch of just clipper and clipboard savers, but nothing that sends it to my pc unless i email it.

I found a couple of cheap and nasty auto ones like ShareClip(Share Clipboard) but they are very limited in features and it removes formatting and everything and comes up in a tiny window.

not so fussed about sending it back to ipad, but always handy.

the ones so far all time out after 10/15 mins, i assume thats an iOS limitation. ShareClip seems the best so far in that it lets you play music through it to keep it active.
but as i said, the output is crap.

so, anyone know any good "iPad to Windows" clipping apps, or pasteboard/clipboard sharing apps?

(needs to be direct wifi local network, not via a web server or router, so no cloud stuff, and no signing up with servers etc))

thanks peeps!! :)

Bik.

Most reactions

Latest posts