What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad to Ipod?

Dibble

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to attache my Ipod to my Ipad via the camera connector and transfer music from my Ipad to my Ipod?

If so, whats the technique please?

tks

Gunneruseipad2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad to ipod

don't think so you can do it through i tunes on a pc through just attach the use end (the end that plugs into the charger plug) into a usb port on your pc if you have not already got itunes on your pc download (it asks if you wish to) when you have it installed it should automatically start syncing your ipad stuff to you pc itunes this could take 10 mins depending on how much music video etc you have on ther when done take out the cable from your ipad and put it in your i pod after 1 minute tops it should display your ipod on the left hand side now click and drag the music or/and audiobooks from the itunes collection on pc your pc and drop it over your ipod folder on the left hand side of itunes this should (after a few seconds) add it to your ipod without takeing it off your pc itunes

if your dont want your music on your i tunes just right click on the song you want to get rid off and slect delete from the drop down menu

Tomscave

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to attache my Ipod to my Ipad via the camera connector and transfer music from my Ipad to my Ipod?

If so, whats the technique please?

tks

You are only able to transfer pictures between the iPad and iPod with the camera connector or from a thumb drive to either iDevice with the camera connector.

Most reactions

Latest posts