What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad to iPad Brainstorm App

Kmarshall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm looking for a good brainstorming app to use in my class. All students have an iPad and I would like them to be able to post from their iPads. Students cannot have email addresses, so it would be great if it worked just by recognizing each other on the network. I've tried Popplet and iBrainstorm and could not get them to work. May be because of our Internet filtering.

Thanks
Karen

sch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Karen,

I don't know about the connectivity issue, but I use iThoughts HD for mindmapping.

Cheers,

OP
K

Kmarshall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
let try SimpleMind+ :)

Are you able to collaborate on the same mindmap with multiple iPads? Looking for classroom use with students. Cannot have email accounts - just want the ipads to recognize each other on the same network.

Thanks so much

hschimmo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an application to visually represent ontologies. What I am imagining is something like a "mind map" application. I need something that allows me to define the nature of the relation between concepts. Over time, I need to refine the information associated with the concepts.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Most reactions

Latest posts