What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad to Have a Very Happy Holiday Period

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
richsadams said:
Ha! Good one! :)

Just remember, if Apple ever use it as an advertising slogan, you read it here first.

Maybe I should try and sell it to them in return for an iMac. And while I'm at it, I wonder what MS would do for a snappy, humorous reference to Apples, Garden of Eden and snakes? Perhaps a free copy of 7 so I don't have to fight with Vista every time I try to use my computer?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just remember, if Apple ever use it as an advertising slogan, you read it here first.

Maybe I should try and sell it to them in return for an iMac. And while I'm at it, I wonder what MS would do for a snappy, humorous reference to Apples, Garden of Eden and snakes? Perhaps a free copy of 7 so I don't have to fight with Vista every time I try to use my computer?

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Oh...I'd certainly ask for a lot more than an iMac...I think they could afford it. :p

Vista?! (AKA Windows Me II) ]]Shudder[[

Most reactions

Latest posts