1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad test, need your help please!

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by serge2, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serge2

serge2 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello friends, I very need screenshot of one site made in native iPad browser, but I have no iPad unfortunately :(
    PLEASE, could you take a screenshot for me in vertical align (768x1024 AFAIK) or in both iPad positions... I'm really in need of this.

MODERATOR EDIT: External link removed.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
  2. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +766 / 0
    I've had a look at the website. Since there is information there that could not be displayed due to the rules of this forum, I can't carry out your request. I can, however, tell you that it displays OK on an iPad 2, in both orientations.

I will have to remove the link from your post since it is also against the rules. Sorry.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
    • Like Like x 1
  3. KevinJS

KevinJS Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +766 / 0
    This thread is now closed. The OP received his answer by PM, so this thread is no longer required.

Sent from my iPad using iPF
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.