What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 'Terms and Conditions'

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Were you guys faced with 'agreeing' with a new 35-page set of 'Terms and Conditions' at the iPad App Store before you could purchase a new app? Does Apple really believe we're going to read them?

Tim
Scotland

Hedonist222

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No & that's how they getaway with the shit they term & condition you with.

I don't read it because it's irrelevant to do so. I know i m not going to agre with some of theirs T&Cs but are forced to do so to use their products. This is what they call "twisting your arm". Lol

Smithers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you're not agree with T&C the only option would be refuse to download content :(

OP
Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It just seems to me to be a little like selling you a beautiful new car and then, after you've been using it for a while, asking you to sign a whole load of new Terms and Conditions before they'll agree to sell you gas (petrol). How useful is an iPad without apps? Not agreeing to the Terms and Conditions is not really an option. I'm sure there's nothing very contentious in there (probably we've agreed to pay Steve Jobs a big end-of-year bonus, charged directly to our credit cards) but it's like all these 'small print' Terms and Conditions..no one ever reads them.

Oh, well, I guess things must be getting slow here if I'm worrying about this.

Tim
Scotland

Most reactions

Latest posts