What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad stuck with white screen.

jjkk007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, im new the forum. And i need help with my ipad. The other day i updated from 3.2.1 to 4.3.5. And then try to downgrade it to 4.3.3 with the method that dont need bloobs. Everything was going ok, but when finished to installed the custom ipsw when it rebooted the screen turns complety white. Now when i try to restore to 4.3.5 when its almost finish "error 37" appears and the restore process don't finished. I try in two different computers and on a mac but the result was the same, also try the solution that gives apple (disable firewall, antivirus , etc..) and reinstall itunes.
I managed to boot it thetered on (4.3.3) , so i have access to cydia. So i think problem with the boot files of my ipad (i dont really know if this exist).

P.D I only have the 4.3.5 blobs, if someone can send me the files so i replace them with ifunbox or something.
P.D1 I had try dfu and pwn dfu the result its the same
P.D 2 Its a Ipad 1G 16Gb
Please someone help me. Thanks!!

OP
J

jjkk007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
plz somebody help me idont know what to do .

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've moved this to the Hacking section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there is no way to downgrade to iOS 4.3.3 without blobs. None. So, whatever you read, wherever you read it - they misled you.

All you can do now is put the iPad into DFU mode (instructions in this sticky here: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/27489-dfu-mode-dummies.html) and allow iTunes to restore it to iOS 4.3.5. Then, if you still wish to jail break it (as you said it's an iPad1), you can do a tethered jailbreak using redsn0w. Start here for instructions on that: http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-hacking/24377-jailbreaking-methods-ipad.html

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm sorry but there is no way to downgrade to iOS 4.3.3 without blobs. None. So, whatever you read, wherever you read it - they misled you.
Marilyn

What she said!

There are a couple of techniques which will lead you to believe that you have somehow managed to bypass the blob system, but they are all proven to fail 100% in the end. You just cannot end up with a working device using any of these so called workarounds. Trust us. If there was a way, we would have written a tutorial for it :)

OP
J

jjkk007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for answering, I had try dfu mode , try to restore it in different computer, disabling firewall and antivirus nothing work, different iTunes versions. Always get error 37. I just want to restore it now and make it work. Now i can boot it tethered with 4.3.3 but when it reboot the screen just stay black (as in dfu mode) then i need to boot it with redsnow. There is an application to check the boot files or something ??

thanks, hope you can help.

P.d in recovery mode (not dfu) the screen is complety white, the itunes logo doesn't appear

Last edited:
OP
J

jjkk007

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just try to restore it with the new iTunes and ios5, but failed error 37

Most reactions

Latest posts