What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad stuck on note emailed

irshika

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using iPad notes to create To Do lists and managed to forward one to an email address. Now when I go back into notes to create new ones or view other ones, I am stuck on this note sent.

If I rotate the iPad to landscape I can see on the left side the list of past notes and on the right side the plus button to create new ones in the background but can't select these.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The first thing to try when your iPad starts acting "hinky" is either a restart or a reset - or both! To do:

Restart: Hold down the power button until the power off slider appears. Slide it off. When the iPad finishes shutting down, hold down the power button again until the Apple logo appears.

Reset: Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

See if this fixes it. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts