What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad storage

Spelmanite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Someone just told me that I could transfer the movies from my iPad to some device and use some device to plug into my iPad to watch in an effort to clear up space. Excuse my ignorance but can anyone give me the proper names of devices aand where to purchase.

Thanks

peterdowning

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maxell AirStash may be what you are looking for. Try doing a search on the internet so you can read reviews and see if it is what you are looking for. It's on my Christmas list already :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

MattIM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Spelmanite said:
Someone just told me that I could transfer the movies from my iPad to some device and use some device to plug into my iPad to watch in an effort to clear up space. Excuse my ignorance but can anyone give me the proper names of devices aand where to purchase.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum Spelmanite. When you get a chance please go to our new members forum, introduce yourself and read the rules and tips on how to use the forum. It is important that you read and become familiar with forum rules. For example, we ask members to confine posting their request for assistance in one note, one thread. Since you started this thread separate from the posting in which you posted to an existing thread, please confine your conversation to this thread.

I am deleting your other post as a duplicate to this one. It is difficult for our members to keep up with this conversation if it is in two places!

Thank you.
Matt

Most reactions

Latest posts