What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Stands

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a number of desktop iPad stands offered by many differnt companies but I'm just not sure what one to buy - does anybody have any recommendations at all.

Thanks in Advance

OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thats a nice little stand looks pretty well made as well. I took another look on the old search engine last night & came up with the one at the link below. Its quite a change from what I had originally visioned but the guys who discussed my requirements told me that this was better than what i had in mind.

http://www.portfolio-display.co.uk/...ing-ipad-stand-with-curved-front-graphic.html

They are even going to personalize the front for me :D

It should be here within about 3-5 Working Days so watch this space for a review

PS sorry if this drags in the page titles no sure how to change that yet

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Thats a nice little stand looks pretty well made as well. I took another look on the old search engine last night & came up with the one at the link below. Its quite a change from what I had originally visioned but the guys who discussed my requirements told me that this was better than what i had in mind.

Floor Standing iPad Stand with Curved Front Graphic | iPad Graphic Stand

They are even going to personalize the front for me :D

It should be here within about 3-5 Working Days so watch this space for a review

PS sorry if this drags in the page titles no sure how to change that yet

Sh** the bed! How much? :p

I love it. Would look superb in my home office. Completely superfluous to needs, sooooooo so expensive and useless to boot, but heck, how cool is it?

OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sh** the bed! How much? :p

I love it. Would look superb in my home office. Completely superfluous to needs, sooooooo so expensive and useless to boot, but heck, how cool is it?

I know it was a little on the steep side but they are going to personalize the whole lot of it - it will look great as it means that when all my sales staff are busy my customers can use the iPad to view stock & read spec a few nice meaty sales & it will pay for itself

OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LEVO Deluxe eBook and iPad Holder Floor Stand at BookHolder.com

o-Stand by LapDawg - A Universal, Award Winning iPad Stand & Holder | LapDawg.com

I can recommend these two after months of use. I tend to use the first one much more, just because it's always set up and ready to use.

The second one, I use when I want something more portable, like on another floor of the house.

Cant say I like the design of the first one so much but the second one isnt too bad - i'm using mine though more as a silent sales man rather than something to hold my pad when i'm in bed :D

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cant say I like the design of the first one so much but the second one isnt too bad - i'm using mine though more as a silent sales man rather than something to hold my pad when i'm in bed :D

Your OP was vague and requested "any recommendations at all." For best results, best to be specific when creating a thread.

OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your OP was vague and requested "any recommendations at all." For best results, best to be specific when creating a thread.

I wasnt aware there were so many results available & yeah I know i asked for any recommendation i was just syaing i didnt like the design of your first recomendation that was all

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wasnt aware there were so many results available & yeah I know i asked for any recommendation i was just syaing i didnt like the design of your first recomendation that was all

There are hundreds, if not thousands, of iPad stands.

If I were looking for commercial iPad stands, I'd google that phrase, because you'll find a boatload. There are also lots of fabricators that will build to order, and you can negotiate a better price if you order in quantity.

When googling, putting a phrase in quotes helps filter for better results generally, but sometimes narrows too far.

Last edited:
OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of iPad stands.

If I were looking for commercial iPad stands, I'd google that phrase, because you'll find a boatload. There are also lots of fabricators that will build to order, and you can negotiate a better price if you order in quantity.

When googling, putting a phrase in quotes helps filter for better results generally.

Cheers mate the guys I used were really good infact they are even doing some signage for me there that good

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers mate the guys I used were really good infact they are even doing some signage for me there that good

That's good. Friendly heads up: I've seen iPad stands in some commercial settings that look fine for normal adult use, but seem flimsy enough to topple easily if kids are in the mix, or if there's a klutzy adult around.

OP
C

cgd27

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's good. Friendly heads up: I've seen iPad stands in some commercial settings that look fine for normal adult use, but seem flimsy enough to topple easily if kids are in the mix, or if there's a klutzy adult around.

Ha ha yeah kids & shopping just doesnt mix does it then the dopy adult well thats a whole new story thank good as far as i know there pretty few & far between

Purplehaste

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cgd27 said:
I've seen a number of desktop iPad stands offered by many differnt companies but I'm just not sure what one to buy - does anybody have any recommendations at all.

Thanks in Advance

if your looking for a great and worth it stand go for logitech keyboard for ipad 2 and 3 its good for blogging sending an email or facebook chat

or buy an ipad dock for sync but if prefer the logitect wireless keyboard

iPad 3 

Most reactions