What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Spirit Jailbreak Tutorial Video

Sonny Burnett

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFkvhXgUPyM]YouTube - Spirit ~ Jailbreak any iPad, iPhone, or iPodtouch 3.1.3 (MAY 2010)[/ame]

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Spirit is a K.I.S.S jailbreak for iPad. Don't even need a tutorial video.
But thanks for sharing anyways. I'm pretty sure, now we will see a lot more jailbreakers and questions about Cydia.

Please feel free to contact me.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
Theres a whole new usergroup that is buying the ipad, people that doesnt share the same knowledge (if any!) about computers that we do!
So anything to show what it is about is a great thing!
:)

FrostyFire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been jailbreaking iPhones since the first gen came out....I can't believe how stupidly simplified it is these days!!! Had my iPad jailbroken within a minute of plugging it in :D .

Sayishere

iPF Noob
Reaction score
about to buy a ipad so this will come in handy

been jailbreaking iphone since the 1st gen also, the new jailbreaks are so fast now and easy!

the way they should be hehe

Grainflow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does he say about the iPad? If I jailbreak the iPad I'll have to restore? So I should backup on iTunes before doing this? Never done it, just wondering.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What does he say about the iPad? If I jailbreak the iPad I'll have to restore? So I should backup on iTunes before doing this? Never done it, just wondering.

I mean this with no disrespect. I think that the underlying message in that tutorial suggests that the jailbreak isn't quite as casual as a few clicks or taps. I don't do it because I don't understand it well enough. I think that, if the vid is a mystery you should refrain from trying to liberate your iPad.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Do you really need a tutorial to show you how to open a program and click a button?

also the video is outdated already. spirit is currently not compatible with all devices and all firmware like they kept repeating.

Sorash

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Plz i need u guys, I just got my 1st iPad, 1st apple product everrrrrrr. I got it on ebay, I was so happy because they told me is was jailbreak n in google I read is was the way to go with the iPad. But as soon as I got it I connected to iTunes n it restore everything to it's original states without I noticed. I found out that it took off cydias app which is an app that i def need, now Im trying to do it again n I need tutorial on how to do it by myself. I read(in google) that I need to download on my pc spiritjb.com I did it but when I conneted the iPad it says iPad not supported 3.2.1. Don't know how to do it. If any of u smart guys can help me I really appreciate it. PlZ PLZ Help me. [/COLOR][/COLOR]

frankh25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreak can not be used if you sys 3.2.2. Am I correct on this

Most reactions

Latest posts