What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Sometimes Saves Images, Sometimes Not

markgrant

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad 1 -- 4.3.3

I'm having trouble saving photos (from Safari). I'll hold down on the image until "SAVE IMAGE/COPY" appears. Then I'll press "SAVE IMAGE."

However, half the time the image won't be in the SAVED PHOTOS. And it's not just one or two pics. I've discovered that whole batches of supposedly SAVED PHOTOS simply weren't there. Never were.

And it's seemingly random. I'll "save" 25-50 pics in one session. Sometimes, a few are missing. Sometimes, the whole session is not there.

This iPad is not jailbroken. It was also sent out for repair to replace the broken glass screen.

Is it just this particular device? Or is it an issue with the OS, meaning it could happen on iPad 1's or iPad 2's. Because I will buy an iPad 2 right now if it means never losing any more images.

Thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It just might be your particular device. I have an iPad1 (with iOS 4.3.3) and I've never experienced the behavior you describe. My photos are always in the Photos app if I've saved them from Safari with the "save image" command.

Maybe try a reset or a reboot? Other than that, I got nothing, sorry.

Marilyn

Reaction score
I had that problem on 4.2 firmware nut it's gone since updating my firmware to 4.3.3

Support Our Troops!!
This post was Tapatalk approved. Sent from an Incredible phone

Most reactions

Latest posts