What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Signatures updated again...

EARL97850

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey....it works.

I can't believe I made something work correctly.

I've had one of those bad weeks. It seems that everything I touched or thought about touching turned to $hit.

Cya

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mine is working well too except i can't put the 2 dates as a signature becoze i will buy both :))

iBean

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know why I can't get this to work for me. I've tried everyones directions (by the way on my wireless iMac keyboard, to copy / paste I must hit the COMMAND key not the CONTROL key). I go to my User CP, click on Edit Signature, go to the 2nd box to enter pictures, and paste what I copied on the Get your Sig site, and I always get an INVALID message. If all the rest of you have gotten it to work, I guess I'll find what I'm missing sooner or later. Just don't have hours to spend on it right now. I'm Bummed OUT!

Most reactions

Latest posts