What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Signature

Beards

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No worries, Beards. Your first example was the best anyway. And probably a useful exercise as a recap for a number of us. And while you're there, I've been having this pain in ..... ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks, I still feel a fool and will endeavour not to make the same mistake.

As to your pain...... Take one bottle of Whisky, pour several measures one at a time into a large glass and drink.
This will relax your muscles and brain, ultimately allowing you to sleep and have a pleasant restfull evenings.
Watch out for the side effects which can include headaches, disorientation and a dry mouth.... Simple answer have another one. :)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, I still feel a fool and will endeavour not to make the same mistake.

As to your pain...... Take one bottle of Whisky, pour several measures one at a time into a large glass and drink.
This will relax your muscles and brain, ultimately allowing you to sleep and have a pleasant restfull evenings.
Watch out for the side effects which can include headaches, disorientation and a dry mouth.... Simple answer have another one. :)

Yeah! That's my kind of doctor.

Most reactions