What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad sensor data telemetry

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Looks like you've got the tools for the job. I'm afraid my bicycle work is limited to changing tires and cleaning chains. I'll probably depend on the local shop to do the major work this time; though I would like to do more myself in the future. Right now I lack the tools, the space, and the knowhow. The first can be purchased, the second gotten around, but the third needs some time and effort.

Here is the TerraTrike, back in its almost new and fully decked out glory. Backdrop is Kodiak Alaska.

TerraTrikeNew.jpg

This is what my poor under-maintained trike looked like a few months ago.

terratrike.png

And this is the only picture I can find of the Rotator Tiger. A full picture will have to wait until Spring, when I dig it out of storage and see what needs to be done to make it rideable again.

RotatorTiger.png

OP
G

Giovanni LiCalsi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's not my shop. I bought the bicycle from a fellow that has that shop.
I have a bicycle shop in my business building with a new ParkTool work stand and a P&KLie Special 250 wheel Truing stand. My son is a bicycle mechanic and I'm his helper. :^)
Great great bicycles you have. Very nice photo of the Kodiak backdrop.

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What can I say? I'm even more jealous now.

I was thinking how much I'd like a garage to work on my bikes, and other stuff, and now I'm thinking how much cooler it would be if I could just borrow the local bike shop's facilities.

Ah well. Building a shed is in my future plans. Maybe I'll just make it a wee bit bigger. ;)

Please keep us (or at least me) updated on your progress.

OP
G

Giovanni LiCalsi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a really cool place in San Francisco that helps you fix your one bicycle.
Bike Kitchen San Francisco
There needs to be a shop like TechShop for a bicycle workshop and training facility.
www.techshop.ws
I'm hoping to have my bicycles restored by next spring for the antique and classic bicycle group rides in the Bay Area.
There is a great ride on Angel Island, San Francisco, Ca. You have to take you and your bicycle on the ferry boat.
There is also a good one in Alameda, Ca.

Last edited:

Most reactions