What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad sending blank youtube messages

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Sometimes when I get a message in my youtube inbox (in safari), when I reply, they reply "your message was blank" and I was like what? I MADE SURE I WROTE SOMETHING!! I KNOW I DID!! BUT I STILL GET REPLIES THAT SAY "BLANK MESSAGE"
Anyone know why it replies blank messages? If so, PLEASE help!

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy Rose The Hedgehog said:
Hi guys!
Sometimes when I get a message in my youtube inbox (in safari), when I reply, they reply "your message was blank" and I was like what? I MADE SURE I WROTE SOMETHING!! I KNOW I DID!! BUT I STILL GET REPLIES THAT SAY "BLANK MESSAGE"
Anyone know why it replies blank messages? If so, PLEASE help!

Any help will be appreciated! Thank you!

There's been a bug in the forum since iOS 6 came out. If you type a message and send it without hitting the return key after finishing the message, your message is erased and the recipient receives a blank message. I hope this helps.

OP
Amy Rose The Hedgehog
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
There's been a bug in the forum since iOS 6 came out. If you type a message and send it without hitting the return key after finishing the message, your message is erased and the recipient receives a blank message. I hope this helps.

Thanks for the advice

Most reactions

Latest posts