What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad screen shaking

biakpara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls my friends ipad background screen is shaking non stop, it started after he updated is IOS, what could be d problem?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pls my friends ipad background screen is shaking non stop, it started after he updated is IOS, what could be d problem?
I don't know what's the problem, but I've seen iDevice users facing the same issue, and afaik it disappeared after some time.
Did you reset your iPad after updating? It's recommended, perhaps it will resolve this problem.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know what the problem may be, but get him to do a reset of his iPad and see if this makes a difference. It's also recommended after any update, just to allow everything to settle in nicely.

Hold the power off button and the home button simultaneously, keep holding them in and you may see the power off slide appear and disappear, wait until you see the Apple logo appear before releasing the buttons. It will take a little longer for your iPad to start.

Let us know if this does make a difference.

IvyRae

iPF Noob
Reaction score
T
Might be a problem with the parallax effect and bad motion sensors.

If you can't get it to stop with the restart or reset, try going to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on Reduce Motion.

Thanks Heaps ..your suggestion worked : ) ..Relieved Ipad users !!

Aryans

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Might be a problem with the parallax effect and bad motion sensors.

If you can't get it to stop with the restart or reset, try going to Settings > General > Accessibility and turn on Reduce Motion.

Thanks a ton....... It really works ..... Life is back

CLark Kent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Friend,
My Ipad display is like moving up and down. could you help me to resolve this issue.
BTW i have try to restore and reduce motion.

I'm using Ipad Air.

Really need your help on this.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have no idea what would cause that, other than a hardware issue. A restore should fix almost any other possibility. The next extreme would be to use DFU mode to re-install the OS.

When you say restore, do you mean a restore with backup, or a restore without backup? Or perhaps you meant a reset, where you hold down the power and home keys until the Apple logo shows up.

If you have an Apple Store nearby, I recommend a genius appointment, and let them look at it.

CLark Kent

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup i have done the both way of restore. I do restore with backup and reset by hold doen the power and home key.

Is there any other way that can resolve my issue?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If none of those things work it's probably a hardware issue. If you have an Apple Store nearby make a genius appointment and have them take a look. If you got AppleCare, then your warranty will still be good. Otherwise you may have to pay for a repair; but the appointment and diagnostic itself will be free.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup i have done the both way of restore. I do restore with backup and reset by hold doen the power and home key.

Is there any other way that can resolve my issue?
As tp said, it's looking like it may be a hardware problem. Before you see Apple or an independent repairer you could try this:
Remove any cover, flip the iPad on its back and, with the flat of the hand, give it three or four solid slaps.
I know it seems like someone who keeps a crystal under the pillow for good luck would do but it's been uncanny how many times it has been reported to work, albeit mainly for colour corruption of the screen. Give it a try:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

Jung eun yeol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there ,
Can someone know how to stop the iPad screen from goes up and down
I'm using iPad mini , I really need help for this .
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts