What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad screen protectors

Jingertson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with screen protectors. I just bought one, installed it and found a few pieces of lint. I have been told that these screen protectors are re-useable. If so, I should be able to clean the lint off the attaching side of the screen protector ( which the lint is now stuck to). Does anyone know how to do this? If it can be done.

Thanks in advance
Jeff

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apply a piece of tape to one edge of the screen protector and pull it back to where the lint is. Then using another piece of tape, apply it to the lint that is on the sticky side of the screen protector. This will allow you to remove the lint without messing up your screen protector.

tibob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Moshi Ag, it can be removed washed, dried and reapplied. I like it better than the Zagg which was a waste of time and money. The Zagg after a month of use started to lift by the home button and edges.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts