What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad screen help

Simbachinna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everybody I have an iPad 2 and when ever I press hard on the screen it flickers for a second where I pushed it Hard. It's really hard to explain like the one spot flickers once for 1/2 a second. Ill try to upload a video if I can but is this normal?

freerunterrell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Probably because your pushing hard on a LCD. Tvs do the same thing. I would avoid doing that if possible haha

Sent from my white 16GBiPad using iPF

Mr.Arboles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simbachinna said:
Hi everybody I have an iPad 2 and when ever I press hard on the screen it flickers for a second where I pushed it Hard. It's really hard to explain like the one spot flickers once for 1/2 a second. Ill try to upload a video if I can but is this normal?

How do I open certain attachments to my IPad such as downloading chicken shack from the wmse website in the archives!!!

OP
S

Simbachinna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks freerunterrell.
Have a happy holidays everyone!!

Most reactions

Latest posts