What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad screen broken

liamsutton6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys is there anyone knows how much a new screen is from apple to get it repaired
My son has iPad that screen has all different colours and black Mark in the corner of screen
Looks like it's broken
Appreciate if someone could let me know around about how much it might cost
Thanks guys
Liam

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go in and explain what happened. Apple is very good with a one time replacement due to accidents, at no charge

Let us know how it worked out!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And if you can take your son, holding the iPad and looking very sad then all the better (download a copy of the film Oliver and practice the scene where he says "please sir, can I have some more").

Many people have been given a replacement iPad but politeness really helps.......not suggesting for one minute that you would be anything but polite.

The Archangel

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let us know how you get on; it can be very helpful to other Members and will reassure them that Apple really is replacing iPads with broken screens.

Tim

OP
liamsutton6

liamsutton6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just to let you know guys rang apple to explain the LCD was broken inside screen they replied that there would be a charge of 360 euro for repair so happy days I'll have to look around to get it repaired
Apple said it was accidental damage so there was a charge
I said it was only out of warranty 61days but no luck
Cheers guys for your help

Liam

Most reactions

Latest posts