1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad RPG thread

Discussion in 'iPad Games' started by Coffinmaker, Nov 11, 2012.

1. Coffinmaker

Coffinmaker iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey all, first post. I couldn't really find a thread devoted to RPGs for the IPad so I'd like to discuss what you all are playing. I just got my first Ipad, the 4th gen on release day and love it so far!
  2. mrcupu

mrcupu iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    im still looking for a good ipad rpg game that can play offline and/or online such as pc diablo but so far i only playing infinity blade although not pure rpg but it can play offline :thumbs:
  3. Facithe

Facithe iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I like RPGs but there are some apps that controls are sucking but currently playing a puzzle/rpg. Puzzle & Dragons that is.
  4. Somerled

Somerled iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19 / 0
    While it is online only, it is (to me) by far the best I have tried out there. Order & Chaos. It used to be subscription-based, but their last update did away with the subscription fees. I think it is $6.99, but they offer discounts fairly often. Throw it in a watch list like Appshopper and you will get notified of price changes.

NOW, the one I am hopelessly waiting on is Baldur's Gate, Enhanced Edition for the iPad. I wasted hours playing this game back in the day, and cannot wait for it to be released for the iPad. I also hear the same people are looking to do Baldur's Gate II as well. This will be my favorite RPG on the iPad. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition for updates. They say November, but still waiting. It also looks like it will be $9.99 with some in-app purchases for different classes and what-not. gonna be worth every penny for me. Looks just like the original, which, thinking about it, was basically touch-based anyway, so the controls should be simple.
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012