What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad road trip

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well I couldn't wait any longer so I made a 9 hour round trip to a different country to get an iPad. Driving from Waterford, Eire to Belfast, UK. Only the 64gb 3G version was available, top of the range but this didn't put me off. So far I'm loving it but as it late here now and I'm not getting much time to play.

Would love some ideas on good apps!

Will update you all soon

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Well I couldn't wait any longer so I made a 9 hour round trip to a different country to get an iPad. Driving from Waterford, Eire to Belfast, UK. Only the 64gb 3G version was available, top of the range but this didn't put me off. So far I'm loving it but as it late here now and I'm not getting much time to play.

Would love some ideas on good apps!

Will update you all soon

Siri
Dragon Dictation
Newsy
Netflix
Square
Pinball HD
Plants vs Zombies
Geocaching
REEDER
GoodReader
twitteriffic

OP
P

poshpantspaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks all for the tips have downloaded a few of your suggestions. What an amazing device

Most reactions

Latest posts