What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Resolution Issue

veggiop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.fivefingers.me
Hi all

I have recently jailbroken my iPad (no big deal there) but also bought a cheap eBay TV out cable, which I havent managed to get 100% working as yet (not the issue, is fairly simple to amend).

However, I have come across an issue whereby I turned off the iPad with the TV out cable still plugged in and then back on again, it has completely distorted the resolution and has corrupted some of the keyboard letters (bizarrely). I am assuming that it still thinks it is mirroring the TV out settings but anyone had this issue, and therefore managed to resolve this?

Appreciate your time in advance

famerbeen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad does not have USB port. Forget iPad, it's so last year. Get Nook Color which has USB port and is better for half the price of iPad from bn.com or any Barnes & Noble physical store or BestBuy or Walmart.

Most reactions

Latest posts