What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad reset after jailbreak

onealhart54

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Everytime I jailbreak my iPad, it goes well for about a month. After that, something bad usually happens (never ending respring) and i have to download everything again. is it worth it?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll be honest - it's probably something you are doing. I've had my iPad1 jail broke since March and only had to "fix" it once, all due to something real stupid I did.

So, short answer is YES, it's worth it. Just be careful with the tweaks you install and the mods you do...

Marilyn

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was wondering how you were you going to answer this, Marilyn. Talk about being way off on what I thought you were going to say!

I need to get into your head more....:D

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. Everytime I jailbreak my iPad, it goes well for about a month. After that, something bad usually happens (never ending respring) and i have to download everything again. is it worth it?

You have probably installed something incompatible. As f4780y says, only install tweaks that are known to work with your version of iOS and the iPad. It will keep you safe. Google is your friend.

Most reactions

Latest posts