What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad remote desktop connection feature?

astarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi. I am self-employed and run my business from home. I have a desktop PC on Windows 7 with a Livebox as the modem. I would like to get an iPad2. Would it be possible to Remote into my office PC using an iPad so i can work whilst mobile? Would this be very slow? Or could i set the iPad up so that my Outlook can sync with the office PC?

Thankyou
Andrew

thewitt

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can certainly sync Outlook between the two devices.

There are a number of remote applications that will let you control your PC or Mac from your iPad as well - though I would not do this just for email.

OP
A

astarkey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thankyou for that.
Well My business is basically is run around email enquiries coming in and me responding to them which lead to sales so Outlook is crucial. I have about a hundred generic response emails setup on my office PC so I suppose if i copy these to my iPad then when sync Outlook it will be just like sat in my office right?

Also, how easy is it to setup syncing? Do i need to do anything to my office PC? Also can you have 2 x iPad's syncing with my office PC?

Thankyou for your time

Most reactions

Latest posts