What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad remote apps & trick ipad to play flash via remote app

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey,

Q1) i wonder if stream games (total war or football manager, other games basic stream) which i am usually play it on laptop.... i wonder if.... i play stream via remote apps it will be work?

Q2) i note that remote app fool ipad to play flash games and flash internet via remote app. i just saw it on youtube play facebook farmville and facebook scrabble.

if yes and

iteleport or logmein, teamviewer etc etc i will happy pay for it i just ask you all which best app for it...

Reaction score
Remote desktop apps show the whole screen, including games, though most are limited to window mode. The problem is, that the games are not designed for a touch interface & it is slow. I have tried playing WC3 FT, but even a tower defense game is frustrating, as frame rates drop to single figures.

You can play Facebook games without problems via the remote app.

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Remote desktop apps show the whole screen, including games, though most are limited to window mode. The problem is, that the games are not designed for a touch interface & it is slow. I have tried playing WC3 FT, but even a tower defense game is frustrating, as frame rates drop to single figures.

You can play Facebook games without problems via the remote app.

is it worth to me get it?

and which remote app is best to use? teamviewer hd was best review overall remote app...

thanks for reply me fast as can....

OP
D

DJP1984

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if touch screen are hard to used on remote, i wonder is possible use bluetooth mouse should work ok on ipad. i know it are VERY STUPID question as we will never need use mouse as there touchscreen of course.... also hard use mouse and hold ipad in 1 hand..

Reaction score
DJP1984 said:
if touch screen are hard to used on remote, i wonder is possible use bluetooth mouse should work ok on ipad. i know it are VERY STUPID question as we will never need use mouse as there touchscreen of course.... also hard use mouse and hold ipad in 1 hand..

You could of course use the mouse from your pc and just use the iPad as a display. The other option is to jailbreak, install btstack (?)and then use the mouse as an input device for the iPad.

But overall is it not worth it, if you want to play hardware demanding games. The graphic quality is bad, and it is laggy.

In regards to the best remote app, take a look at splashtop, or if you just want to test this whole scenario start with teamviewer, as it is free.

mikeos

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use splash top remote, which is relatively cheap.
It can be a bit temperamental sometimes when connecting, but that may just be my iPad.
Other than that it's a nice little app and it optimises your computer screen to fit the iPads display perfectly.

Most reactions

Latest posts