What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad recognized as a Digital Camera by my PC.

hpulmer

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.saveourseafarers.com
kimkim said:
It's not recognized in itunes but it is recognized in my computer, BUT the problem is it's recognized as a digital camera. Help please? :(

http://i50.tinypic.com/s6pwdg.png

It is normal, also happens on my PC - if I connect it, what I usually don't. So I am not really the one to help you out here...
Just out of curiosity, has the iPad been connected on that computer to iTunes before?
Is iTunes up to date?
Did iTunes before open up itself as soon as you connected the iPad or was it already open?

☠ stay safe ☠ stay legal ☠
EDIT: oh, and as the Pc recognizes it as a Digital Camera you can exchange photos this way between PC and iPad...

OP
K

kimkim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes it is always successfully connected to the itunes before UNTIL I DOWNLOADED THE LASTEST VERSION OF ITUNES. Now, All I want is to connect to itunes :(
PS: My iPad is NOT jailbroken.

OP
K

kimkim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I wanna do is update my ipad to ios 5. but since i cant connect to itunes, i cant do it.

Most reactions

Latest posts