What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad rebooting/crashing apps

Shobes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have had this problem a while now and it's gotten worse I don't have a warranty anymore and originally it was a refurbished ipad. I got this ipad because my old one broke so they gave me a refurbished one. If anyone has a solution to this problem or needs more details to help me please comment below

Also I didn't add in title it freezes too so I have to manually reboot by holding the home and sleep button

Last edited:
OP
S

Shobes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tried that doesn't work this problem started on iOS 5

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
pleaseee help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I take it you may possibly be after some help. If the above suggestion has not helped you it may be that you will need to completely reset you iPad to factory settings. This will completely erase all your content and settings back to a factory fresh start but at least you will end up with a machine as if you had bought it new.

Do this: Settings, General, Reset, and then tap "Erase all Content and Settings.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts