What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad projector?

Scoobaru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,it's been awhile since I've posted but I need some assistance. I have searched the engine for any info but haven't found anything. I'm looking for an ipad2 projector. I've seen loads on eBay but none on the apple store. Which one would you recommend?I'm not looking for anything special,it's not for showing movies( but wouldn't be useful!) but I want to use it for projecting my drawings onto walls so I can transfer them to wall murals.
Again any help would be very much appreciated. If there is something already about this I apologise in advance and a points the right direction would be great.
Cheers :)

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Or, if the projector uses HDMI, there's an adapter for that as well. Choose a projector first, then get the right adapter and cable.

This post handcrafted from 100 percent post-consumer recycled electrons.

Most reactions

Latest posts