What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad pro videos app?

Drew Cobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What happened to the Videos app? I have movies stored on my 9.7 Ipad pro, so I can watch something on a plane without having to pay ridiculous amounts of money for wifi. I used to play them with the videos app, which is no longer on my devise and i can't download it. I can still see the videos in Itunes. I am really sick of Apple software designers constantly changing things, and not for the better.

OP
D

Drew Cobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did look at that. Nothing but a couple of shows I bought from Itunes shows up in the library. When I look on my computer, the movies I want on the ipad show up in itunes when it's plugged in. I'm in the USA BTW.

OP
D

Drew Cobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was syncing them via itunes. The point is being able to watch something when I don't have internet.

OP
D

Drew Cobb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That did it thank you. They were hiding in a sub-menu "home videos" under library.

Most reactions

Latest posts