What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro screen shot

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My brother has a problem with this new photo format as well. His problem is that he has an iPhone 7 with iOS 11 and an iPad which is too old for the update.
Any photos taken with the iPhone, when appearing on the iPad have a ‘greyed out’ thumbnail.
The photo is visible when it’s selected, but it makes searching for a photo by thumbnail virtually impossible.

Hello - there are plenty articles on this topic via a google search - e.g. take a look at this Macworld Discussion - may help. Dave :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
According to Wikipedia, the C in HEVC stands for Coding.

Yep, discussed on the first page of this thread, i.e. Codex or Coding (look through my PDF link given above at the Keynote presentation) for HEVC - however, the question was what the 'C' stands for in HEIC, which was addressed in my last post w/ the help of the author, Wayne Dixon. Dave :)

OP
R

rozbloke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Quick update, there is a setting for the camera to turn off HRD
Settings — camera— HRD or normal.
This works for me. Thanks for all the replies

Most reactions