What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro messenger bags?

Friendly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey all, looking for a messenger bag in portrait orientation...vertical, not horizontal in landscape that is the 'usual'. it needs to have several pockets though as I wish to carry both my iPad Pro and my Surface Pro 4 (won't it be cool the day they make an OSX tablet that can dual boot Windows...or other OS?).

I swear I saw what I wanted on Incipio's website, but when I went back a few days later to find out more and where to buy, it was gone. so either it's a dif brand or they pulled it during that time. I've scoured the web without success trying to find that one bag as it fit an Ultrabook, a tablet and had a spot for your phone.

any suggestions/recommendations would be appreciated!

I'm happy as a clam that Moshi just released a VersaCover for the iPad Pro. love that cover!!! however, it doesn't have a spot to store the stylus. if you know of any cases that come with a stylus slot, please let me know. :)

davidalan99

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Try REMORA, it's a stylus holder that's held on by magnets in the Apple or Apple like covers, it's a tad bit short for the Apple Pencil, but works just fine, a version is in the works called the Remora Pro.

Prism Designs

Most reactions