What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro kicked my Air 2 off my night stand.

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Had to take a pic of my Gold iPad Pro on its matching gold Twelve South HiRise Stand charging stand. A slight mod and that was all it took for this stand to work solid with the Pro. Even works with the iPad Pro case folded back to display screen. It has officially kicked my Air 2 out of rotation. I have now incorporated the Pro into every aspect of my daily use in and out of the office.

Here is the same stand with a mini 4

I have 6 gold stands all over my house and office. My wife has her Air 2 on her side of the bed in a silver stand. They are top quality and made out of metal. Apple store has them.

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/HH4R2ZM/A/twelve-south-hirise-deluxe-charging-stand-for-iphoneipad?afid=p238|sct8dWWNv-dc_mtid_1870765e38482_pcrid_52243358770_&cid=aos-us-kwg-pla-btb-all-slid-

metalcyclone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I like that wallpaper on the iPad!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most reactions