What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pro 1.9 Issue.

Carltonman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

Please can anyone advise on the following issue.
I switched on my iPad and it came up with a grey screen, I entered my password which was correct but it was refused it.I then got a black screen with the message stating 'This iPad Is Disabled Try Again in 15 Minutes'
I tried with the correct password but the same message again but the same message came up but stiating to try again in 1 hour,

My question is what do I do now to resolve the issue?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Stuart.

OP
C

Carltonman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello.

The iPad only comes up with the black message which ask's for the password which it does not accept, I cannot get in oaky other screen at all.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just turn off your device. You don’t have to enter the passcode when you put it into recovery mode.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello J.A.,
Thank you for your assistance.

Regards, Stuart.

Hi Stuart - please let us know the outcome if you followed Johanna's advice, i.e. were you able to restore your iPad either as a new install or from a backup, if available? This will help others in the same situation better understand the steps needed; and this topic does come up occasionally, so good information to know. Thanks. Dave :)

Last edited:
OP
C

Carltonman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Stuart - please let us know the outcome if you followed Johann's advice, i.e. were you able to restore your iPad either as a new install or from a backup, if available? This will help others in the same situation better understand the steps needed; and this topic does come up occasionally, so good information to know. Thanks. Dave :)

No, the iPad would not restart as with all the links etc I had saved. As the unit was still under warranty I called Apple and the advice they gave me would work so I had send the unit back to them for them to try but was unsuccessful so ended up having to reset and returned to factory fresh for me to start from the beginning as a new iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts