What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad price around the world??

luvapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you know which country selling the cheapest iPad? I travel a lot just like to know where i can get the cheapest iPad 2

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You won't find a bargain in Australia, all Apple products "enjoy" premium pricing here.

When it came time to purchase a replacement smart phone recently the iPhone was quickly eliminated for me purely on price. There is simply no chance of getting a discounted price or parallel import on Apple products.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S II hundreds of dollars cheaper than the iPhone and even the official Samsung price.

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
RAC said:
You won't find a bargain in Australia, all Apple products "enjoy" premium pricing here.

When it came time to purchase a replacement smart phone recently the iPhone was quickly eliminated for me purely on price. There is simply no chance of getting a discounted price or parallel import on Apple products.

I got a Samsung Galaxy S II hundreds of dollars cheaper than the iPhone and even the official Samsung price.

Yup you have to do what's best for your pocket book. Enjoy!!

Sent from my Tricked Out, Sparkly Pink Black Verizon 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts