What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Pre-Order Shipping date changed again

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine still says "June". Colsgirl when did you order yours? I know when I was going to place my order it said June 7 then it changed to June when the order went through. Am a bit worried they're going to run out and I'll have to wait ages :(.

I ordered mine on the first day for pre-ordering when shipping said delivers by 28 May.

Mine was shipped late last night and now says:

May 25, 2010 8:41 PM
Picked up​

SHENZHEN CN​
Mine's in Shenzhen too.

My simcard should be here tomorrow by UPS as all the rest is Fedex.

My dock had no TN yet...

OP
C

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm hoping it will arrive on Friday as my husband happens to be working from home that day. If it arrives Monday then I will have to wait the three attempts and wont get it until Thursday.

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if mine will reach me in Canada by my pre-order delivery date based on this status from FedEx :-(

Attachments

• delivery.JPG
    delivery.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 212
OP
C

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not sure if mine will reach me in Canada by my pre-order delivery date based on this status from FedEx :-(

I was thinking the same about mine - but it is now somewhere near you!!!

May 26, 2010 5:54 PM
In transit
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Paperwork available for non-FedEx broker

All it has to do now is get to BC!

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score

In transit
MISSISSAUGA, ON

What? I can't believe that!!! Your iPad is in Ontario near Québec, and mine is in Anchorage on the west coast??? Weird...

OP
C

Colsgirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What? I can't believe that!!! Your iPad is in Ontario near Québec, and mine is in Anchorage on the west coast??? Weird...

Now it is going around in circles (Anchorage - Mississauga - Anchorage) - I think the delivery guy must be lost:

Date/Time
Activity
May 26, 2010 3:03 PM
Departed FedEx location​

ANCHORAGE, AK​

In transit
MISSISSAUGA, ON
Paperwork available for non-FedEx broker​

May 26, 2010 1:26 PM
Arrived at FedEx location
ANCHORAGE, AK​

May 26, 2010 8:18 PM
In transit
SHENZHEN CN​

May 26, 2010 7:35 PM
In transit
SHENZHEN CN​

May 26, 2010 12:07 AM
Left FedEx origin facility
SHENZHEN CN​

May 25, 2010 8:41 PM
Picked up
SHENZHEN CN​

May 24, 2010 11:13 AM
Package received after FedEx cutoff​

Shipment information sent to FedEx​

Last edited:

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Now it is going around in circles (Anchorage - Mississauga - Anchorage) - I think the delivery guy must be lost

Check the timestamps. It left Anchorage and 3:03, arrived in Mississauga at 5:54 - it's just posted out of sequence.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the more funny is all my iPad goes at 20 km from one of my office (Guangzhou) … but have to go in New-York for return to me in Singapore , is not safe to receive it in China) … so all have made the full turn of the world before fall in my hand :( :( , yet almost two month with i didn’t regrets at all

omro

iPF Noob
Reaction score

In transit
MISSISSAUGA, ON

Yeah, mine says the same today
May 27, 2010 6:48 AM,
At dest sort facility,
MISSISSAUGA, ON

That's so close I could go and get it!

OMG

I hope you get yours today!!

sbarnes8478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's en route as well. Heading to Alaska on a fedex bird. Wonder how much fooling around occurs after that?

Hmph. According to the FedEx site, my baby's been stranded in Memphis since 0327 on the 26th. I hope it's just that the progress is not updating for some reason.

sbarnes8478

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine's en route as well. Heading to Alaska on a fedex bird. Wonder how much fooling around occurs after that?

Hmph. According to the FedEx site, my baby's been stranded in Memphis since 0327 on the 26th. I hope it's just that the progress is not updating for some reason.

Aw frack! The status just changed. lol It's in St. John's NL, but future delivery was requested so they won't deliver until tomorrow.

Argh! I can smell it! Come ON!

Most reactions