1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Pics won't upload to websites.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by Ev996sps, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Ev996sps

Ev996sps iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi there everyone,my mini iPad won't let me upload pics to a website,,autotrader,mainly,message say flash not supported,please use a laptop ect,,,any ideas,would be so easy to take a pic with my iPad,then do the add and sent the pics without all the messing around,regards everett,ps I downloaded puffin last night ,,didn't help,,,
  2. twerppoet

twerppoet iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,987 / 1
    If you have not doen so, check the App Store to see if they have an app.

If the site is using some non-standard Flash method of uploading photos, it's unlikely anything will work. Puffin was your best bet.

If you want to take a chance and spend a bit more money, the iCab Mobile browser goes about uploads a bit different than most other iPad browsers, allowing the uploading of files other than photos. It's possible it might work; but as I said, unlikely.