What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Piano/Keybopard App

dr.aaboulhosn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So i just got a keyboard
want to use the ipad to learn
is there an app that sort of teaches you how to do so on your keyboard (and not on the ipad itself functioning as a piano)
im not interested in learning sheets but sort of following along or repeating what is played in front of me on the screen

much appreciated
thanks

crj55sts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the reminders tool for the ipad. But i do feel it could be more useful/powerful.1. It would be nice if you could also rearrange the completed list...as of now it is stuck at the top.2. It would be nice if there were a way to have a completed list for each list ....this way you wouldn't have to sift through a week or two's worth of reminders to uncheck your grocery lost.3. An uncheck all button within each completed reminder list....to make it simpler to reuse the list... For highly repetetive routines.

Most reactions

Latest posts