What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad/Photo download

ppfi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have to change your photos from jpeg to something else for them to download into the iPad? I keep syncing the itunes program to the iPad from my computer but the photos do not show up on the iPad.......Thanks!

Pocobear

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try changing the extensions from .jpeg to .jpg , and see it that helps. All the photos on my iPad are .jpg and work fine.

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have photos downloaded to my iPad via email and when I go to photo it won't show pic just JPEG? help!

Sent from my iPad 2 White 64GB + 3G Verizon using iPF

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Pocobear said:
Try changing the extensions from .jpeg to .jpg , and see it that helps. All the photos on my iPad are .jpg and work fine.

All my photos are .jpeg format

laserguy007

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is what I get when downloading pic from email. Was sent from iPad 1, downloaded in the mail inbox, when tried to save to iPad 2 it comes up with this image. Can view on desktop tried syncing to iPad via iTunes and still comes up with the same issue. Please help thanks.

Attachments

• image-1311845033.png
    image-1311845033.png
    151.5 KB · Views: 356

Most reactions

Latest posts