What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad pencil

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That’s not true on the smart case. Can’t speak for the keyboard one but received my iPad Pro case from Apple Saturday and it’s like the old days. Just like a book. Has the side.
The Smart Case for the iPad Pro Is no longer in the online Apple Store. All they have are the folio cases for the newest iPad Pro models.

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
That’s what I was referring to. I got one Saturday and it’s a complete case as in the old days. Front, back, and side.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That’s what I was referring to. I got one Saturday and it’s a complete case as in the old days. Front, back, and side.
Did you buy the latest iPad Pro which was just released?

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Got my pro this am and took a couple hours tops to restore it from backup. Thank goodness I have a iMac pro so had a usb-c port on it to plug in the new iPad. Also put on the new folio case. Like I said before it has a front, back, and the side like a book. I guess what really surprised me was that the pencil hooks to the right side about 1/2 way down. There is about a slight one inch indent and this is where it hooks to. I’m as guessing this is also the connector for the keyboard.

Diane B

iPF Novice
Reaction score
098FE2A2-C06C-4D78-9002-BDF56B030D95.jpeg
40E46F28-DAF1-4B3F-BB9C-22781E1765E7.jpeg
C0127B90-E6C0-4B95-9EF1-695B07E394FA.jpeg
The connector is the 3 dots on back. The Pencil connects with flat side to side/top of Ipad

Most reactions

Latest posts