What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad owners average age

What age group are iPad owners in?

• 15 and under

Votes: 50 3.4%
  • 16 - 24

Votes: 148 10.0%
  • 25 -35

Votes: 249 16.9%
  • 36 - 45

Votes: 312 21.2%
  • 46 - 55

Votes: 291 19.8%
  • over 55

Votes: 423 28.7%

• Total voters

Slimseven

iPF Noob
Reaction score
55 here, I wish we had this stuff back in the 70's. I would have it then to.
I really don't think there is an average. I could guess there are more iPad owners in their 20's than any other demographic. Just mo.

Nikki86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm 25 and I'm in love with my "new" iPad and it's not even here yet lol (I also had the 1st and 2nd generation).

shelleyaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am 58 and love it! It was especially helpful when I was at the hospital a lot this summer as I helped with my brother in law giving my sister a kidney. I had a lot of wait time at the hospital and doctor visits.

My 9 year old grandson thought he was getting one for his birthday. Not! He didn't understand how expensive they are even though they are so small.

genius_uk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iam 29 and i have the first generation ipad wifi model 64gb and i use my ipad everyday without fall.
It seem as time goes by i seem to find more and more uses for it too use my ipad three to four hours
a day everday. i went on holiday last year and i took my laptop and my ipad with me and to be pefectly
honost i didnt need to take my laptop my ipad did it all these year when i go on holjday iam just going to
take my ipad and iphone. I dont need my 13 inch mac book i can acess things in a couple of clicks the ipad
is a perfect partner to use when traveling.

panchucko

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Turned 50 in January. Only been using iPad since December, I am pretty new with them, even still I did order the new iPad. Even sold my iPad 2.

Most reactions

Latest posts