What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IPAD only 3g 64gb available... Question?

boostinfd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'd like to get one this week... and so far i've only been able to find 3g 64gb ones at best buy.

I actually wanted just the WIFI one either 32 or 64gb... Is the 3g 64gb worth it 829$?

I don't see a point of 3g as i'll use WIFI mostly... but that being the only one... i don't know what do you guys think?

I called every store and the only ones they'll be getting back in stock is 3g ones this week.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just order from the online store and wait. If you dont need the 3G, there's no point paying that much extra - unless you have the money to burn. Wifi is faster anyway when you have a choice. If you dont need constant data access everywhere, save your money.

The 3G is handy though, and you get GPS too. It just depends on how you want to use it. If you are just going to use it around the house and at a coffee shop, there's no point paying for 3G service.

figmo10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that the iPad is a great device but if you don't think that you should buy the premium model now you'll probably regret doing so later on.

Most reactions

Latest posts