What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad number app how to access file from box ?

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all

I hv save my excel file in box.com and when I open number and I don't know how to access those file I hv save in box or drropbox . Hope some one can advise me.

Gabriel1964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If it is anything like Pages, I could not find a way to access my Dropbox documents. I ended up using Quick Office Connect.

Elminster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the dropbox app installed or something like readledocs, good reader etc. These allow you to access you dropbox docs, then rather than using open, which opens them in the apps native reader, you use 'open in' option and it will give you a list of compatible apps you can open that file in. E.g pages etc.

Gabriel1964

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the dropbox app installed or something like readledocs, good reader etc. These allow you to access you dropbox docs, then rather than using open, which opens them in the apps native reader, you use 'open in' option and it will give you a list of compatible apps you can open that file in. E.g pages etc.

That is really useful thanks. One question, how do I then save my edits in Pages back to dropbox? I have tried but so far I have failed.

Elminster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
]
That is really useful thanks. One question, how do I then save my edits in Pages back to dropbox? I have tried but so far I have failed.

Don't think you can. Pages supports WebDAV but dropbox doesn't support that. I having been using iworks.com with pages which is free, until such time they add dropbox support.

Unless there is a util that can read both iworks and dropbox, in the way readdledocs can for somethings.

Last edited:
OP
P

paulyeo11

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't think you can. Pages supports WebDAV but dropbox doesn't support that. I having been using iworks.com with pages.[/QUOTE]

Hi sir , yesterday I try to access iWork , but fail , it is the site is down ?

Most reactions

Latest posts