What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Notification Center

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Settings > Notification Center. You have some system options, then turn ON/OFF individual apps. What each app will do depends on the developer.

Edit: Oops, I should have mentioned that because the Stocks app is only available on the iPhone (not iPad) there is no default stock item that can be turned ON/OF in Notification Center. You'll have to look for a third party app, and I'm not sure how well that will work.

Last edited:

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gee, after an hour of searching and playing around I should have checked here where the answer to my problem is found!
Now I gotta find a suitable 3rd party app....

thanks

jon229

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was notified that there is an app, Stocks Widget, that displays in the Notification Center. So far it appears to be nearly identical to the one that comes with the iPhone. The developer is Peeksoft.

Most reactions

Latest posts