What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad not syncing

Raymonde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I installed Snow Leopard on my iMac and now iTunes does not recognize my iPad and will not sync. Any ideas please.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Isn't that the OS on the Mac? You may get additional responses if you will allow me to change your thread title and move your thread to a better section of the forum.

I am afraid I don't know anything about the Mac.

Yet.:D

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I installed Snow Leopard on my iMac and now iTunes does not recognize my iPad and will not sync. Any ideas please.

Try opening iTunes, going to the the Store menu and authorizing the computer. That's my first guess. Also make sure you are still logged into your iTunes account, upper right corner.

I'll think about it some more,

But if you are in a hurry I'd just call Apple support. There has to be something simple that went wrong.

OP
R

Raymonde

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the help but it was me who caused the problem. Upgraded to Snow Leopard but had not at that time uploaded all the updates. All working fine now. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts