What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad Not Starting

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
???
Reset all settings: Choose General > Reset, then tap Reset All Settings. All your preferences and settings are reset. Information, such as your contacts and calendars, and media, such as your songs and videos, aren’t deleted.

To erase all content and settings, choose General > Reset, then tap “Erase All Content and Settings.” This resets all settings to their original values and erases all your information and media.

If you simply like to reset the Home screen layout to the default setting, choose General > Reset, then tap Reset Home Screen Layout.

outrider73

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I did your second suggestion as trying to clear the iPad to give my wife. After 2 hours is all I see is the little active wheel/icon running in the center of the screen

Most reactions

Latest posts